A bathroom is the most critical section of any house because of its maximum usage. If you sell your home, it is one of the excellent selling points. Essential details should not be overlooked. Every small feature such as the wall color, tilework, lighting, storage space should be checked off. Attention to these details can transform a dull, dated bathroom into a bright, stylish retreat.
In today’s blog post, I am sharing my ten best, and fantastic bathroom renovation projects. Let me know your thoughts on them later in the comments section below. Now, let us check them out,
- Small Master Bathroom – The Reveal – By Cristina– This master bathroom is colorful, positive and inviting. I love how Cristina has explained every single detail, and her vision has lead to 100% perfection. She also has posted a video that shows a beautiful makeover.
- Before And After Bathroom Re-model With Lowes – By Tessa – The bathroom has transformed into just one word: GORGEOUS. Tessa’s attention to detail is fantastic, and the bathtub is fabulous, bathroom fittings go well with the overall feel of the room as well.
- Before & After Master Bedroom – By Katie – Katie has done a fantastic transformation. I loved how she has managed her bathroom space wisely. The bathroom fittings are beautiful. I loved how she has a wall mount TV in her bathroom. It’s like the next level of LUXURY for me.!
- Master Bathroom Renovation – By Kim Le – This bathroom is a dream one.! It is natural and airy. Plus the gold details give it a different look to it. FAB!
- Bathroom Remodel – By Roeshel – I love how she has played with colors here. Fixtures are amazing as always. It’s clean and makes you feel fresh and airy. I think its a hard renovation, but its all worth it in the end.
- Budget Master Bathroom Refresh Reveal – By Lauren – The whole room looks great and bright. I love how Lauren carefully used blue color. The shower curtain is very aesthetically pleasing. Storage space is also well organized. LOVE IT.!
- Before & After Bathroom Renovation – By Omar – I love how Omar has used recycled wood for its counter-tops, vanity, etc. He also used recycled sinks. It’s a great DIY project which is creative and perfect. Take a look.!
- Master Bedroom Before & After–John & Alice’s Bedroom Transformation – By Kristi – The walls have a warm color tone with cabinets of blue color. It is a unique choice which I liked a lot. Attention to details is excellent, and the curtain rod gives it a nice touch. Lightning fixtures give it an exceptional finish. FAB..!
- Unique, Warm Master Bathroom Reveal – By Claire – This blog post gives you a detailed floor plan of the bathroom transformation. I think the most significant selling point of this renovation is Copper Bathtub. I also love how wall paneling + paint color are making this room complete.
- Transitional Black And White Bathroom Reveal – By
W. Collective Interiors – It’s one of my favorite black and white color combination bathrooms. The printed tiles make this bathroom look luxurious. Secondly, they choose to incorporate bold, modern light fixtures that give the space a unique feel and provide the best warm glow when one that makes space feel spa-like.
What is your favorite bathroom wall color? Do you like copper bathroom fixtures?
Thank you so much for reading my blog and supporting me.!
Don’t forget to pin this later.!